We are happy to announce that during the next four weeks of July, the development team of Regarding Nannies is giving away 4 INA partial year memberships(valid July-December 2009-valued at $35 each). This giveaway is open to anyone-nanny or business owner– who has NOT been a previous INA member or is a former INA member that hasn’t been a member since June 2008. There is one requirement to enter the giveaway along with a few extra entries if you choose to do more entries. We will choose the winner of week one on Sunday July 13, 2009 via Random.org.
Subscribe to Regarding Nannies Blog, come back here and make a comment letting us know you have done so.
(If you don’t have a blog or if your email address is not publicly available on your blogger account, please post it in your entry so that we can contact you if you win. If you don’t do this, your entry will not count. We can’t track you down by guessing who you might be)
1. Sign up to be a follower of one of the following blogs:
All Things Nanny, Creative Nanny, Nanny Transitions, The Financial Nanny -then come back here and post your comment as to which one you are following
2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway and comment back here with the link .
3. Become a fan of Regarding Nannies on Facebook – then come back here and let us know you are a fan.
4. Post about our giveaway on your Facebook page, and let us know back here you did so.
5. Post on your blog about the giveaway and comment back here with the link to your direct post.
6. Post a comment on one of our other blogs. (This must be a legitimate comment beyond “great blog”)
7. Post on a yahoogroup or message board and send us the link to where you posted.
Please ask if you have any questions about the giveaway directions, we are happy to answer them. It is very important that you follow the directions and comment back here to let us know of your entries.
Giveaway is open for US mailing addresses only with exception of International Nanny Association Membership. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with necessary information – if no response, another winner will be chosen .