This past weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Suze Orman and having lunch with her. It was so incredible! I will share more in the coming weeks. I was reminded though of how important knowledge is. Knowledge is POWER! This is why I love doing the First Financial Friday each month. If you missed any of the previous month’s First Financial Fridays make sure to go and “search” for them. Make sure to check out these articles, the blogs and like them on Facebook and Twitter etc. I am sure they will provide you with additional insight on financial matters as well. The best part is that this a “free” INVESTMENT in Knowledge.
- 8 Things You Must Do After Paying Off Your Debt from Money Infant helps one decide on what to do once you pay off your debt! Very sound things that are brought to light.
- NerdWallet’s Top 10 Personal Finance Apps from Nerdwallet offers some awesome finance apps for your smartphones. Some of these I have not heard of and look forward to reviewing them.
- Is it Better to Invest or Pay Off Debt? from the Ready For Zero‘s blog attacks the question of paying off debt or investing that is on most folks’ minds. Great examples and language to describe what to do and arrive at what is best for you.
- Record keeping just isn’t my ‘thing’ from Shebloggs discusses money spending and allowances. I loved her humorous realistic take on money tracking.
- Change Your Life In Less Than One Minute from Afford Anything talkes about the book 59 Seconds: Think a Little, Change a Lot by Richard Wiseman. Pretty interesting book review. I think I will pick it up for my kindle/nook on the iPad.
from Alice Shaffer, Development Team Member of Regarding Nannies