Are you attending an NNTD event on April 28? Here are some tips to help make your experience the best it can be!
- Bring Business Cards! Don’t have any? There’s still time to order via VistaPrint or Ink Garden, or even make some on your home computer.
- Sit with people you don’t know at the event. You’ll make new friends faster!
- Bring a notebook. There is sure to be plenty of information you’ll want to refer to and share with others.
- Follow up with others you meet with an invite to coffee, lunch or a movie.
- Write a thank you to the coordinators for all their hard work.
- Write a thank you to speakers for giving their time and expertise.
- Write a thank you to donors for the generosity in supplying products or prizes for the event.
- After the event, give a shout out on Facebook and mention something specific that you learned to share. Have a blog or website? Write about your experience and give credit to those who deserve it.
What advice would you give to someone attending an NNTD event?