You can’t just manage the kids in person anymore; now you have to keep watch on their smartphones too! Luckily, there is now a solution available: MMGuardian™.
Millions of pre-teens and teens now own smartphones and tablets, a number sure to go up after the holidays, and the dangers posed by these devices are only growing. Texting and driving, communicating with strangers, unfiltered calls, sex apps, and other problems are enough to tear your hair out.
But now, MMGuardian software is available to help you monitor and control their smartphones and tablets. There are two products you should know about – one free and the other available to Regarding Nannies readers for 50% off!
First, MMGuardian Tablet Security, a new product launching January 7th, helps you keep a child’s tablet clean and safe. It will be available to Regarding Nannies users for a 14-day free trial and for an additional 50% off if you use the promo code “Tab12” – for only $4.99 one-time, total purchase price.
With MMGuardian Tablet Security, you can:
1) Set Time Limits on tablet usage. Parents can limit tablet use during certain times of day, including school and sleep time, to retain control of device usage.
2) Monitor and control applications. Parents know what applications are on their child’s tablet, when new applications are installed, and are empowered to take action to keep their child’s tablet clean and safe.
3) Block app purchases. MMGuardian can disable the app store, either completely or at scheduled times, preventing your teen from downloading unwanted applications and driving up your bill.
4) Prevent Uninstallation. MMGuardian contains tamper and uninstallation prevention software, so only the parent can decide when to remove the application.
Second, MMGuardian Parental Control, a free product for android smartphones that is available on the Google Play store, enables you to monitor and control a child’s smartphone – right from your own phone.
With MMGuardian Parental Control, you can:
1) Lock, Locate, and Track their phone
2) Prevent Texting and Driving
3) Monitor text messages for sexual references or bullying
4) Set time limits on the phone’s use
5) Find and delete dangerous apps
6) Block app purchases
7) Prevent uninstallation
So, smartphones are here to stay and, as children keep getting them at younger ages, they will pose an ever greater problem. But now, you have a solution: MMGuardian.
To read more on MMGuardian and learn more you can visit them on
Facebook, Twitter, Website and through the article CES 2013: MMGuardian Android Tablet and Phone Parental-Control Apps To Be Launched