I am so excited to share the following financial finds to bring more knowledge to your financial journeys. Remember that Knowledge is POWER! This is why I love doing the First Financial Friday each month. If you missed any of the previous month’s First Financial Fridays make sure to go and “search” for them. Make sure to check out these articles, the blogs and like them on Facebook and Twitter etc. I am sure they will provide you with additional insight on financial matters as well. The best part is that this a “free”INVESTMENT in Knowledge.
- 10 Grocery Items by Credit Card Free shares an interesting article from Yahoo how a family had only 10 items on their grocery list. Must read!
- Best Coupon Deals Online by When Life gives you Lemons shares some great information on coupon sites. Some I didn’t know about, did you?
- Online Coupon Sites That Will Save You Money by Enemy of Debt shares some other coupon sites. Do you visit any of these?
- Your credit score and credit card rewards: 10 tips by Get Rich Slowly has a great guest post by Hilary Stockton of TravelSort, explains a lot of various credit card reward cards and how your FICO score plays a part. I learned some new stuff in here. Do you know what your FICO score needs to be to get a reward credit card?
- MAKE ORGANIZING YOUR PAPERWORK WORK by Our Freaking Budget shares with us the timeframes for keeping bills and other paperwork as well as a nifty system for filing and organizing.
What did you learn new from this First Financial Friday? Let us know in the comments. I have to say it was hard choosing only five blog articles this month as April was filled with so many great articles from these bloggers and others.