1) Use cue tips on black construction paper (http://www.busybeekidscrafts.
2) Use “scratch and draw” paper (Sold at Michaels Craft Stores) to draw colorful fireworks.
3) Use iLoveFireworks App to design a musical fireworks show by touching and dragging the iPad or iPhone screen.
4) Use glitter paints on construction paper.
5) Use chalk and jewels on black paper to make colorful fireworks.
6) Make a fireworks display online at http://www.crayola.com/kids-
7) Use Doilies and glitter paint to make detailed fireworks.
8) Use pipe cleaners to make a star and then use this as a stamp to make fireworks. (http://livingsolagratia.
Start building your child enrichment binder today. To download this lesson as well as other fantastic enrichment activities go to Sharon’s page on http://www.
or follow Sharon at www.facebook.com/