New Year, New First Financial Fridays are here! If you missed any of the previous month’s First Financial Fridays make sure to go and “search” for them. Make sure to check out these articles, the blogs and like them on Facebook and Twitter etc. I am sure they will provide you with additional insight on financial matters as well. The best part is that this a “free” INVESTMENT in Knowledge.
- I Paid off $37,000 in Credit Card Debt: 5 Tips You Can Use for Debt Reduction by Kitten A Go-Go is awesome! She paid off $37,000 in 2 years! She has some awesome practical tips. Make sure to check her story out and read the links she has in this post for how she got into debt.
- Decisions How YOU Can Improve by Dr Dean was awesome. Considering I purchased 4 new tvs in December and finally settled for the last one I purchased via Amazon during Christmas break.
- And Let There be Light by Money Cone is a great little article on what light bulb to buy.
- Starting Over With Debt Reduction by No Credit Needed is about giving yourself permission to start over and no worry about past mistakes and start fresh and clean.
- What to Do With Your Year-End Bonus by Savvy Sugar has some great ways to utilize your year end bonus, these can also apply to your tax refunds or other “found” money throughout the year.