I am so excited to share the following financial finds to bring more knowledge to your financial journeys. Remember that Knowledge is POWER! This is why I love doing the First Financial Friday each month. If you missed any of the previous month’s First Financial Fridays make sure to go and “search” for them. Make sure to check out these articles, the blogs and like them on Facebook and Twitter etc. I am sure they will provide you with additional insight on financial matters as well. The best part is that this a “free”INVESTMENT in Knowledge.
- The FODMAPs Diet from My Pretty Pennies shares a great story on what her nutritionist is having her adjust her eating to help resolve her digestive issues. Having a nutritionist is a large financial commitment but often very rewarding.
- Ways to Monetarily Invest in Your Marriage from Evolving Personal Finance discusses way to “invest” in your marriage. I found this very interesting, even though I am not married, as we often discuss financially investing in one’s education and self. You should also financial invest in your marriage.
- How Much Cash Back I Earned From Credit Cards in 2012 from Money Life and More shares how much they earned from using credit cards in 2012. Loved that they were able to make credit cards work for them versus against them.
- BEST PERSONAL FINANCE APPS FOR 2013 from Our Freaking Budget shares some great finance apps for us to use to track our money better for 2013! I can’t wait to download one or two of these for work and personal expenses!
- Pocket Money: Selling Used Clothes on eBay by Pretty Frugal shares some great tips on how to sell your clothes on eBay. Great tip as we declutter our closets for 2013.