I am so excited to share the following financial finds to bring more knowledge to your financial journeys. Remember that Knowledge is POWER! This is why I love doing the First Financial Friday each month. If you missed any of the previous month’s First Financial Fridays make sure to go and “search” for them. Make sure to check out these articles, the blogs and like them on Facebook and Twitter etc. I am sure they will provide you with additional insight on financial matters as well. The best part is that this a “free”INVESTMENT in Knowledge.
- Are you riding the credit card float? By You Need A Budget discusses the perpetual cycle of credit card use for monthly bills among other things.
- 3 Ways to Cut Back on Health Care Costs by Money Ning discusses some great thoughts on ways to have better health care and insurance costs, definitely worth exploring.
- Try High Intensity Exercise to Lower Your Health Care Costs also by Money Ning is a follow up on the previous post about how you can put together a high intensity exercise program to help with health care costs.
- Is Your Goal to Get Out of Debt or Stay Out of Debt? By Debt Movement was really thought provoking about the reasons why you are paying off debt and your future with debt.
- Publication 502 (2012), Medical and Dental Expenses by the IRS is a great publication to help you decide whether or not you can deduct medical and dental expenses on your 2012 taxes. You should definitely check the publication out.
Regarding Nannies Development Team Member