I am so excited to share the following financial finds to bring more knowledge to your financial journeys. Remember that Knowledge is POWER! This is why I love doing the First Financial Friday each month. If you missed any of the previous month’s First Financial Fridays make sure to go and “search” for them. Make sure to check out these articles, the blogs and like them on Facebook and Twitter etc. I am sure they will provide you with additional insight on financial matters as well. The best part is that this a “free”INVESTMENT in Knowledge.
- 5 Potential Actions You Should Take after Filing Your Taxes by Eyes on the Dollar discusses what you can do after you have filed your taxes. Very good advice in these 5 actions you can take.
- 15 Signs You Could Be In Financial Doo-Doo by Budgets are Sexy shares 15 questions to ask yourself about your money. Where do you rank?
- Funny Money: How to Deal with Mechanics When You Know Nothing About Cars by Money under 30 shares some great tips to not be taken advantage as someone who needs car repairs and knows nothing.
- Money Monday- Mike Part II by Caviar and Quarters is a great read on how Mike attacked his debt and his behavioral changes. Getting out of debt isn’t just about paying something off..it is about changing your behavior as well.
- The Pros And Cons Of Cash Back Cards by Serendipity’s Guide to Saving was informative. I totally love my American Express Blue card, so this was a great read for me