My Top 5 … Kellie Geres, Regarding Nannies Development Team
So today, I get to share with you my current Top 5 Favorite Things …
- I ♥ my Nook Color! Where to begin? I love to read! I’m never without a book, or two or three! When I go home to MN during the holidays, I will ship a box of books home so not to take up valuable suitcase space and weight. Now, with my Nook, I have hundreds of books at my fingertips, not to mention games, apps, and now movies, emial and more! There are Facebook pages dedicated to Nook books and ebooks … Cheap e-Reads , NookLove, Nook Deals, just to name a few.
- I ♥ my Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone. I converted from a Blackberry to the Samsung about a month ago and am so happy. My life and job are on my phone. From contacts to calendar, notes to rewards cards, its all in my phone! I am able to be so much more productive than with my old Blackberry.
- Does anyone else have a Pinterest addiction? Yes, I Pin. Some days more than others. My favorites are the recipes. I have found so many yummy creations on this site that I’m thankful to others for sharing!
- This past year I’ve taken off the nanny hat and wear the hat of full-time household manager / personal assistant to the family I wor
- I’m in Spring Training! With the help of over 50 women, I am on a path of a healthier and happier ME. I am participating in a 12-week challenge with these women to lose weight. But it’s not only about losing weight. It’s about support, connections, understanding, trust and friendship. This is actually the second challenge, the first started in January and ended in March, and I enjoyed the first one so much, I jumped right into the second one. I’ve got a long way to go, but it’s happening, one pound at a time.
k with. Thankfully I have discovered a wonderful organization dedicated to this profession and more – DEMA ~ Domestic Estate Managers Association. DEMA provides me with added tools and connections to do my job to the fullest . I’m looking forward to assuming a leadership role in the local DC chapter in May, and attending their first convention in September in Los Angeles.