I am so excited to share the following financial finds to bring more knowledge to your financial journeys. Remember that Knowledge is POWER! This is why I love doing the First Financial Friday each month. If you missed any of the previous month’s First Financial Fridays make sure to go and “search” for them. Make sure to check out these articles, the blogs and like them on Facebook and Twitter etc. I am sure they will provide you with additional insight on financial matters as well. The best part is that this a “free”INVESTMENT in Knowledge.
- Money: The Cold Hard Facts by Budget and the Beach talks about her visit with her Dad and his coin collection. Do you know the history of money? Interesting facts.
- Working Toward Financial Independence Is A Long Road by Debt Roundup talks about what Financial Independence is. Makes one think about their own life for sure.
- If I’m in Debt, Should I Purchase Life Insurance? by Girl meets Debt, talks about being in debt, life insurance and what happens to debt when you die.
- Six Ways to Make Saving Money a Habit by CNA Finance talks about some new ways to make saving a habit. I learned a new one as well, do you follow these six ways?
- My quest for a lower cell phone bill by Pretired talks about ways to lower your cell bill. Great tips
- Can Unlimited Plans be Affordable? The Search for Affordable Cell Phone Service by Young Adult Money discusses more about the cell phone issue. Yikes I have an unlimted plan, what about you?