If you’re familiar with Regarding Nannies, you know that one of the features we bring you is Nannypreneurs. Introducing you to successful and aspiring Nannies or former Nannies who created a product or service and became Nannypreneurs.
Many of us have great ideas and wonder how we can take that further and be successful.
Here are 5 Tips you can implement to help you on your path to being a Nannypreneur, and even be featured here on Regarding Nannies.
1. Do your research. Learn your market and the players. See if there are other products or services similar to your already in existence or in your community.
2. Find a mentor. Connect with another like-minded individual who has the same vision and aspirations you do for small business ownership and development.
3. Get professional help. Many communities offer small business coaching through Score. They can help you create a business plan, to creating an LLC.
4. Determine your costs. From your business license to postage stamps, determine what you’ll be spending out of pocket for your business and how you can keep it separate from your personal spending.
5. Learn from your mistakes. Know that they will be made. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move forward, smarter and stronger than before.
Have more tips for Nannypreneurs? Share them with us, or if you’re a Nannypreneur and wish to be featured, email us!
by Kellie Geres
Regarding Nannies Development Team