Anyone searching for a perfect Turkey Edible Craft?!
Below is a fun project that is easy for all-ages…
1) Rice Krispie Treats- cut into 2-sized circles (for each turkey)
2) Chocolate-melted, Peanut Butter or Cream Cheese- to “glue” the circles together
3) Candy Corn- for “inside” feathers & 1 extra for nose/beak
4) Pretzels (either standard or square)- for “outside” feathers
5) Extra odds & ends- edible eyeballs, sprinkles for hair, pretzel sticks or other skinny candy for 2 legs/feet
Guest post today from Northwest Nanny Association, used with permission.