How does a FREE Conference Registration to the International Nanny Association Conference March 27-30, 2014 sound to you? Well our good friend Glenda Propst at Nanny Transitions and Marni Kent are making it possible for 3 people to come to conference for free! (that is a value of $425 each)
To read why Marni is funding three scholarships through Nanny Transitions please read: Transitions by Marni Kent and details on the 3 INA Conference Scholarships
Here are some of the details:
Two scholarships will go to nannies/newborn care specialists (individual membership level) who have never been to the INA Conference
One will go to a nanny/newborn care specialists/household managers (individual membership level)who has attended a previous conference.
The scholarship entrants will choose from 4 different topics to write their essay on.
- In order to qualify for the Nanny Transitions INA Conference Scholarship, you must meet the following qualifications.
(If you are a nanny in transition, looking for a new position, please let us know)
- You must go to the Nanny Transitions page on Facebook and like the page.
- By submitting this essay you are committing to attend the 2014 INA Annual Conference.
Submit an essay on one of the following topics
- Motivation is really about your own personal commitment and goals. Tell us what motivates you
- What do other people say are your positive personality traits? Example – I am a go getter, with a proven track record of success.
- What has been your biggest challenge as you have gone through your job transition? What has Nanny Transitions helped you learn from it?
- What are you most looking forward to at this years conference?
- Your essay must be at minimum 500-1,000 words. (No more than 1,000 and, no less than 500)
- Use spell check and count your words.
- Recipient will be chosen by content and presentation of essay.
Essay must be submitted between Wednesday January 22 and Saturday February 1, 2014 11:59pm EST via email to Nannytransitions@gmail.com
Scholarship recipients will be notified via phone and/or email on Monday, February 3, 2014.
This will give those of you who do not receive a scholarship, time to take advantage of the early bird registration rates.
before you submit your firstname.lastname@example.org
NANNY TRANSITIONS INA CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP (For complete rules and information click here)