As we wrap up Household Management, I promised you some great resources and must-have apps for your Smartphone’s.
These are just some of my favorites, but there are many resources out there. Spend some time on each of these, Google others and find your favorites.
DEMA – Domestic Estate Managers Association
Gmail / Google calendars
- Domestic Estate Managers Association
- Fine Homes & Estate Management
- Household Staff Professionals
- Concierge Network
Tip Junkie – Personal Assistant
Donna Shannon – Personal Touch Career Services
Bonnie Low Kramen – The Ultimate Assistant
Must-have apps …
- Key ring – keeps all those store ‘customer card’ on your phone
- Bump – your digital business card
- Airlines – check flights, check-in and much more
- Red Laser – compare prices for every day and big ticket items
- Navigation – never get lost!
- ColorNote – post it note for your phone
- Open Table – reservations, restaurant finder
New to this series? Catch up with the past installments.
Part 1 – introducing you to the wonderful world of Household Management
Part 2 – how to introduce HM into your current nanny position.
Part 3 – what do you need to do to be organized and efficient for the multitude of tasks, contacts, and services you will be responsible for?
Part 4 – Let’s Talk Money, Household Accounts and the Do’s and Don’ts of a Household Manager.
Kellie Geres, Regarding Nannies Development Team
One thought on “Household Management 101 – Finale”
Comments are closed.